Bring QEEG and Neurofeedback to your clinical practice with Shari Johansson, an experienced Licensed Professional Counselor and QEEG Diplomate, and a seasoned instructor. Specializing in EEG analysis with diverse equipment expertise, Shari will help you in mastering neurofeedback, EEG analysis & certification, or counseling supervision.
About Shari Johansson – Pioneering Neurofeedback and EEG Analysis
Meet Shari Johansson, mentor for BCIA certification and Board Certified EEG mentor. With extensive training in various EEG equipment and a vital role in the Trauma Research Foundation, she brings unparalleled expertise in neurofeedback and EEG analysis.
- Owner & Clinical Director of Grey Matters Neurofeedback
- Educational background from University of Texas Dental School, Stephen F. Austin University, Colorado Christian University
- Organizational Director of Suisun Summit 2023
- Former Director of Counseling Services at Colorado Christian University
- Trainer for Neuro Training Strategies, Sadar Clinic, Trauma Research Foundation, and TRS.
- Published in NeuroRegulation
- Personal journey overcoming ADHD, panic, and anxiety through biofeedback and CBT
- Experience in treating ADHD and mood behavior issues through neurofeedback
Benefit from Shari Johansson’s diverse experience with EEG equipment like Nexus, Clear Mind, Brain Master, Neurofield, ISF, BeeLab and more, for accurate diagnosis and effective treatment. Shari works with Psychiatrists and Psychologists to identify biomarkers in the EEG that allows them to better guide treatment planning with regard to medication, ketamine and TMS.
Areas of Expertise:
- Long Covid
- Behavioral Issues
Bring Neurofeedback to your clinical practice. This service includes hardware and software selection, standard operating procedures, mentoring and training. Shari is available online, in person and will travel to help you set up your facility.